Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Where oh where did the little moose go?

OK, This makes me pretty mad. I wrote a big long fat post from Salt Lake City, about breaking my husband, Mormon weddings, and the zoo, but then it disappeared. I tried forever to find it, but then decided I'd better enoy my vacation instead of trying to be all techie. But since I'm getting ready to go to Haiti next week, I want to make sure I know what I'm doing. So, this is a test drive only.

The trip was good, Yellowstone what everyone says it is, Saw lots of animals and geysers, snow, bubbling mud, etc. and I'll post more later.

 I might mention now would be the perfect time to go to japan. It would not be crowded at all, since they are all here. More to come.

Btw, the answer to the header is.....anywhere they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment