Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ghost Posts

I have no idea what I did, but I lost (or deleted) all my posts from  our trip last week.  I've spent a lot of time today researching how to get them back, and I was successful with all but the first two.  And wouldn't you know it, they were by FAR the best and most entertaining, and had some prize winning quality photography, too.

If I find them, I will re-post.  The first post was named Bags are packed, or some such clever thing.  The other was about a long driving day, but we still had fun.  Since these covered the first 2 days, I will go ahead and post a few pictures anyway.


Somewhere in Iowa.  We had to look it up to see what was what.
 Turns out he was the only man who died on the Lewis and Clark Expedition



Left this large so you could see a portion that is complete for this year.


At Murdo, SD,  the town with the Pioneer Auto Museum



The yahoos at Wall Drug



All the South Dakota rest areas had some nod to this theme.

From underneath.


Hmmmmmmmmmm


This reminder was sent by my dentists office a few weeks before my trip.  I was disappointed that the real faces didn't have these sweet smiles.

 At an Iowa roadside park.  Word.

We did NOT rise to the challenge.

Our friends were cat bombed early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment